Commercial Mowing & Landscaping
Whether you measure your commercial property in feet or acres, our experienced turf management specialists will care for your grounds year-round with the latest in landscaping technology and equipment.
Industries We Serve
- commercial properties
- urban districts
- retail parks
- utility sites
- electrical substations
- gas pipeline junction settings
- gas compressor stations
- industrial/manufacturing facilities
- commercial warehouse properties
Why First Maintenance?
- ISN Certified
- fully-vetted, experienced groundskeeping professionals – never sub-contractors
- turnkey service for all your commercial groundskeeping and janitorial needs
- the best professional mowing and landscaping team in the business
- highest employee retention in the industry
- Oklahoma family-owned and operated since 1984
Commercial Landscaping & Mowing Services
Commercial Mowing Services
- dependable, professional lawn mowing crews
- precision edging and trimming
- only the highest-quality commercial grade mowing equipment
- the latest in weed and pest control
- seasonal grass fertilizing
- safe, responsible application
- mindful maintenance for healthy vegetation
Plant Bed Installation
- vibrant, seasonal vegetation and colors
- year-round grounds maintenance
- professional curb appeal
Other Groundskeeping Services
- tree trimming
- soil sterilization
Frequently Asked Questions
What does commercial mowing & landscaping include?
Basic commercial groundskeeping services include mowing, edging, seasonal weed & pest control, and seasonal plant bed installation & maintenance. First Maintenance can customize our services to meet other needs including hedge-trimming, soil sterilization, and more.
How often do professional groundskeepers come to my propers?
The mowing & landscaping professionals at First Maintenance can tend your grounds weekly, bi-weekly, or at whatever interval best suits the needs of your property.
Who are the people caring for my grounds?
We realize that inviting First Maintenance crews onto your properties is a matter of trust, and we take that very seriously. That’s why never utilize sub-contractors.t. From the representatives who service your account to the turf management professionals who care for your grounds, each one is a fully-vetted, bonded & insured, full-time employee we know by name.
“I feel like they really care about the work they do.”